We are currently looking for high calibre Associates to join our team of Executive Coach/ Facilitators to deliver an exciting leadership development programme for a high profile organisation. Full details are still under wraps at the moment but the project is likely to run for a 12-18 months in the London area.
Associates will need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Proven track record of leadership in a large organisation
- Evidence of commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Experience of change management at a strategic level
- Excellent facilitation skills at an executive level
- High levels of personal resilience and emotional intelligence
- Confident and credible presentation style
- Qualified coach to minimum ILM Level 5 (although training and accreditation can be provided) and experience of coaching at senior levels
- Educated to degree standard
- Public sector experience will also be an advantage.
Applicants should complete the online application to register their interest. A selection process will be held in due course.
To arrange an informal discussion about this opportunity, please either Brian Langston on brian@iLeadershipAcademy.co.uk or Dr. Mark Kilgallon at Mark@iLeadershipAcademy.co.uk.